Halibut with Lemon Butter
Use the Lemon Butter on beef, chicken, or any mild white fish. Buy extra lemons and teach the kids how to make lemonade by the glass.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 325
- Calories from fat: 53%
- Fat: 19.2g
- Saturated fat: 10.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 35.6g
- Carbohydrate: 0.8g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 503mg
- Calcium: 88mg
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-oz.) halibut fillets
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high (350° to 400°). Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until well blended. Set lemon butter aside.
- 2. Coat fish with cooking spray, and sprinkle with lemon pepper. Place fillets on grill rack; grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve with Lemon Butter.
- Side Dish Note: Red, yellow, or orange bell peppers are sweeter than their green counterparts and much more appealing for younger palates. Cut them into quarters, and grill them alongside the fish at the same temperature and for the same amount of time. The results will be a juicy, tender, and lightly charred side dish.
- MENU IDEA FOR 4 * Halibut with Lemon Butter * Yellow rice * Grilled red bell peppers
- GROCERIES NEEDED Check staples: butter, dried Italian seasoning, salt, vegetable cooking spray, lemon pepper * 1 bunch green onions * 1 lemon * 4 (6-oz.) halibut fillets * 1 (10-oz.) package yellow rice * 2 large red bell peppers
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note