Halibut with Dried Tomato-Basil Pesto
- 1 cedar plank
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Dried Tomato-Basil Pesto
- Soak plank in water to cover 1 hour; drain.
- Place fillets on plank; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Coat each fillet with Dried Tomato-Basil Pesto. Place plank on grill rack.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This