Halibut with Avocado-Pineapple Salsa from Martha Stewart
Community Recipe from
- 2 avocados diced small
- 2 cup(s) finely diced pineapple
- 1 jalapeno pepper minced
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) packed fresh cilantro leaves roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice (from 2 limes)
- coarse salt & ground pepper
- cooking spray
- 6 (6 oz) skin-on halibut fillets
- arugula for serving
- 1. Heat broiler; with rack in upper third. In a medium bowl, stir together avocados, pineapple, jalapeno, onion, cilantro and lime juice. Season with salt.
- 2. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and place fish, skin side down, on sheet; season with salt and pepper. Broil until fish is opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Top fish with salsa and serve with arugula.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Halibut with Avocado-Pineapple Salsa from Martha Stewart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes