Halibut with Avocado-Pineapple Salsa from Martha Stewart
Don't feel like fish? This bright salsa will also perk up chicken or pork.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 avocados diced small
- 2 cup(s) finely diced pineapple
- 1 jalapeno pepper minced
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) packed fresh cilantro leaves roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice (from 2 limes)
- coarse salt & ground pepper
- cooking spray
- 6 (6 oz) skin-on halibut fillets
- arugula for serving
- 1. Heat broiler; with rack in upper third. In a medium bowl, stir together avocados, pineapple, jalapeno, onion, cilantro and lime juice. Season with salt.
- 2. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and place fish, skin side down, on sheet; season with salt and pepper. Broil until fish is opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Top fish with salsa and serve with arugula.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Halibut with Avocado-Pineapple Salsa from Martha Stewart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes