This is delicious! My husband has prepared this several times and has served it to his parents, who asked for the recipe.
Grilled Halibut with Tarragon Beurre Blanc
More From Cooking Light
Total: 13 Minutes
- Calories: 242
- Fat: 10.7g
- Saturated fat: 5.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 29.1g
- Carbohydrate: 2.3g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 303mg
- Calcium: 21mg
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 2 large tarragon sprigs
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Rosemary-Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Asparagus with Lemon and Pecorino
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small heavy saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Cook until liquid is reduced to 2 tablespoons (about 9 minutes). Remove from heat; strain through a fine sieve over a measuring cup, pressing mixture to release liquid. Discard solids. Return liquid to pan. Add butter, 1 piece at a time, stirring with a whisk until butter is incorporated. Stir in tarragon.
- 2. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and ground pepper. Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with sauce.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note