Boring, bland...wouldn't make again.
Halibut Tacos with Yogurt-Lime Sauce
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 405
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fat: 9.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Protein: 43.8g
- Carbohydrate: 37.4g
- Fiber: 5.8g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 683mg
- Calcium: 311mg
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless halibut fillets
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes), divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- Cooking spray
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 10-ounce package shredded cabbage (about 2 cups)
- 1 peeled avocado, cut into 16 slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place fish in a shallow bowl, and cover with 3 tablespoons juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon juice, yogurt, sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and chili powder. Cover and chill.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish and marinade to pan. Cover and cook 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Cut fish into 8 equal pieces.
- Warm the corn tortillas according to package directions. Top each tortilla with about 2 ounces fish, 1/4 cup shredded cabbage, 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture, 2 avocado slices, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes