Halibut Tacos with Fire and Fruit Yellow Tomato Salsa
- Fire and Fruit Yellow Tomato Salsa
- 1 pound halibut steaks
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh lemon zest
- 16 warm corn tortillas
- Cilantro sprigs
- 1. Make salsa, cutting tomatoes in thin wedges. Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for high heat (450° to 550°; you can hold your hand 5 in. above cooking grate only 2 to 4 seconds).
- 2. Meanwhile, rub halibut with olive oil and salt, pepper, and lemon zest to taste.
- 3. Grill halibut, turning often, until no longer translucent in center. Transfer to a platter.
- 4. Break fish into chunks, then tuck into tortillas, using 2 tortillas per taco. Spoon salsa over fish and tuck in cilantro sprigs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note