Halibut stuffed with Smoked Salmon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Smoked salmon Deboned and flaked
- 1 cup(s) Cream cheese Softened
- 2-4 tablespoon(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/4 cup(s) Alaskan amber or fish sauce
- 3 pound(s) Halibut fillets Butterflied
- 1 whole(s) Onion Finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese Shredded
- 1. Place salmon in a bowl, add cream cheese and garlic and mix thoroughly.
- 2. Add Alaskan amber or fish sauce to thin mixture slightly and add 3/4 cup parmesan cheese and mix in.
- 3. Place butterflied halibut in a slightly greased 9 x 13 glass dish and stuff with smoked salmon spread and sprinkle liberally with chopped onions and the rest of the parmesan cheese.
- 4. Place into preheated oven (350 degrees) uncovered for 12-15 minutes. Chech after 8-9 minutes. Fish is done when halibut starts to flake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Valcbrown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note