Halibut with Smoky Orange Vinaigrette
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) firm fish fillets such as halibut, snapper, or salmon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- 2. Brush fish on both sides with olive oil, and sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt and paprika.
- 3. Heat nonstick or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat; add fish, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4. Drizzle reserved vinaigrette over cooked fish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes