- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) firm fish fillets such as halibut, snapper, or salmon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika in a medium bowl. Set aside.
Brush fish on both sides with olive oil, and sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt and paprika.
Heat nonstick or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat; add fish, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Drizzle reserved vinaigrette over cooked fish.