My husband and I liked the flavors, but we both thought it would be better on a different bread than a hamburger roll. A hogie roll, maybe? Regardless, it was tasty, particularly the sauce!
Halibut Sandwiches with Tartar Sauce
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 378
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 12.3g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 5.9g
- Protein: 38.7g
- Carbohydrate: 26g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 59mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 875mg
- Calcium: 144mg
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns, toasted
- 2 halved romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
- 2. Sprinkle fish fillets evenly with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat a large nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Add fish fillets to the pan; sauté 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- 3. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture over the cut side of each bun half. Line bottom half of each bun with 1 romaine lettuce leaf half and 1 tomato slice. Top each serving with 1 fillet. Place top halves of buns on sandwiches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches