- 1 teaspoon dried herbes de Provence
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 (6-ounce) package gourmet salad greens
- calories 308
- fat 15.6 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- monofat 9.8 g
- polyfat 2.5 g
- protein 35.2 g
- carbohydrate 6.2 g
- fiber 1.4 g
- cholesterol 52 mg
- iron 2.4 mg
- sodium 502 mg
- calcium 115 mg
How to Make It
Combine herbes de Provence, 2 teaspoons juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Rub over tops of fillets. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove fish from pan; sprinkle with parsley and thyme.
Heat remaining 7 teaspoons oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots; sauté 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; stir in remaining 4 teaspoons lemon juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, mustard, honey, and pepper. Gently stir in olives.
Combine greens and dressing in a large bowl, tossing well to coat. Arrange 1 1/2 cups salad on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 fillet.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.