More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 302
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 38.2g
- Carbohydrate: 18.9g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Iron: 3.0mg
- Sodium: 573mg
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Calcium: 151mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced onion (about 1 medium)
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced fennel (about 1 small bulb)
- 3/4 cup chopped celery (about 3 stalks)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomato (about 3 medium)
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion, fennel, celery, and garlic. Sauté 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add wine and next 5 ingredients. Bring to a boil; stir in tomato.
- Place fish in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon tomato mixture over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Place fillets on individual plates. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over each serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note