- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced papaya
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/8 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
How to Make It
Stir together first 9 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine wine, 1 1/2 cups water, and 1 tablespoon rind in an 8-inch, straight-sided skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat until wine mixture just simmers.
Add halibut; cover and poach at a light simmer, adjusting heat as necessary, for 5 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Discard wine mixture. Serve halibut with salsa.