Super easy recipe. Definitely something you could get in restaurant. Lots of great favors. Have made it a number of times. Quick and easy even for workweek meals.
Halibut and Peach Salad with Lemon-Mint Vinaigrette
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 332
- Fat: 15.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 10g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 415mg
- Calcium: 66mg
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 medium peaches, halved and sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil; swirl to coat. Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 2. Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, mint, juice, and syrup in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add spinach, peaches, and cucumber; toss gently to coat. Divide spinach mixture among 4 plates; top with fish. Sprinkle with almonds.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This