Fresh sweet mango mingles with the heat of a jalapeno pepper in tropical Halibut-Mango Ceviche.
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 3 Hours
- 1 pound halibut, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup finely diced white or red onion
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup diced jicama (optional)
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 mango, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper or serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large glass bowl, pressing fish down so that it is submerged in liquid. Cover and chill 3 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally, until fish is opaque in center. Drain.
- 2. Combine jicama, if desired, tomatoes, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in halibut and onion. Serve with chips or tostadas.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note