Very yummy recipe! Even the members of my family who don't enjoy fish as much liked this meal. It came together pretty quickly, too, which is always a bonus.
Halibut Kebabs with Grilled Bread and Pancetta
We couldn't believe how outrageously yummy these halibut skewers are. Crusty Italian bread and halibut are seasoned with fresh rosemary, then woven with pancetta and grilled until golden.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 516
- Calories from fat: 56%
- Protein: 42g
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated fat: 6.9g
- Carbohydrate: 22g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Sodium: 1117mg
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boned and skinned halibut, cut into 2-in. chunks
- 4 cups 1 1/2-in. cubes crusty bread, such as ciabatta
- 3 ounces pancetta, sliced paper-thin
- 1. Heat a grill to medium (350° to 450°).
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Add halibut and bread. Toss to coat, then set aside 5 minutes.
- 3. Skewer an end of 1 strip pancetta, then alternate fish and bread cubes on a 10-in. metal skewer*, weaving pancetta between them. Repeat 3 times.
- 4. Grill kebabs, turning frequently, until fish is cooked through and bread is charred in places, about 6 minutes.
- *You will need 4 metal skewers for the kebabs.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note