- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boned and skinned halibut, cut into 2-in. chunks
- 4 cups 1 1/2-in. cubes crusty bread, such as ciabatta
- 3 ounces pancetta, sliced paper-thin
- calories 516
- caloriesfromfat 56 %
- protein 42 g
- fat 32 g
- satfat 6.9 g
- carbohydrate 22 g
- fiber 1.2 g
- sodium 1117 mg
- cholesterol 66 mg
How to Make It
Heat a grill to medium (350° to 450°).
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Add halibut and bread. Toss to coat, then set aside 5 minutes.
Skewer an end of 1 strip pancetta, then alternate fish and bread cubes on a 10-in. metal skewer*, weaving pancetta between them. Repeat 3 times.
Grill kebabs, turning frequently, until fish is cooked through and bread is charred in places, about 6 minutes.
*You will need 4 metal skewers for the kebabs.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.