Halibut in Thai Curry Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh Cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated Fresh Ginger
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 4 Halibut fillets
- 1 can(s) Light Coconut milk
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Thai Red or Green curry paste or powder
- In a non-stick 12in skillet, whisk coconut milk, ginger, brown sugar, curry paste, and garlic until blended: heat to boiling over hgh heat, stiring. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- each serving 290 cal, 37g protein, 4 g carbo, 13g total fat, 1g fiber
- Add halibut fillets toskillet adn cook 4 to 5 min on each side. Transfer halibut to warm deep platter. Remove skillet from heat . Stir green onions and cilantro into sauce in skillet: pour sauce over halibut.
- Serve with lime wedges and rice
This recipe is a personal recipe added by eschmitt7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Halibut in Thai Curry Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes