Hackney's Inside-Out Burger
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) ground beef
- 1 ounce(s) cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 ounce(s) shredded Cheddar
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola or olive oil
- 1 bag(s) buns
- Divide ground beef into approximately 2 equal portions. Set aside. Line round mold with plastic wrap. Pat half of the ground beef into the round mold. Layer with cheese and bacon, being careful not to go too close to the edges. Cover with other half of the ground beef. Press down edges of ground beef together to seal. Remove pattie from mold and pan fry over medium heat in 2 tablespoons of oil. Serve plain or on a bun.
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/diners-drive-ins-and-dives/hackneys-inside-out-burger-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefCole and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hackney's Inside-Out Burger Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches
More Recipes for Main Dishes