Habanero Hot Wings
Community Recipe from
- 24 piece(s) Chicken Wings Thawed
- 2 bottle(s) Sweet Baby Rays- Hot Wing Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 2 dash(es) cajun seasoning
- 1 bottle(s) Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 3-6 whole(s) habaneros minced
- 1-2 bottle(s) dipping sauces (optional)
- chicken wings, habaneros, sweet baby rays hot wing sauce
- 1. Prepare the Rub:
- Paprika, Fresh Garlic, Sea Salt, Pepper, & Cajun Seasoning. Rub over the wings and place in either 2 plastic bags or a large bowl.
- 2. Marinate the Wings:
- Pour the Sweet-Baby Rays Hot Wing Sauce & Franks Red Hot Sauce over wings. Mince Habaneros & add to marinade. Place in fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes-1 hour for optimal flavor or you can cook them right away!
- 3. Cook the Wings: Crock Pot: Set on High 4-5hrs.
- Deep Fryer: Oil 350-375 F 8-12 minutes
- Oven: 375 F 30 minutes
- Grill: Medium Heat 7-9 minutes (each side)
- Serve with your choice of Dipping Sauces & Celery. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes