Habanero Hot Wings
Community Recipe from
- 24 piece(s) Chicken Wings Thawed
- 2 bottle(s) Sweet Baby Rays- Hot Wing Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 2 dash(es) cajun seasoning
- 1 bottle(s) Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 3-6 whole(s) habaneros minced
- 1-2 bottle(s) dipping sauces (optional)
- chicken wings, habaneros, sweet baby rays hot wing sauce
- 1. Prepare the Rub:
- Paprika, Fresh Garlic, Sea Salt, Pepper, & Cajun Seasoning. Rub over the wings and place in either 2 plastic bags or a large bowl.
- 2. Marinate the Wings:
- Pour the Sweet-Baby Rays Hot Wing Sauce & Franks Red Hot Sauce over wings. Mince Habaneros & add to marinade. Place in fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes-1 hour for optimal flavor or you can cook them right away!
- 3. Cook the Wings: Crock Pot: Set on High 4-5hrs.
- Deep Fryer: Oil 350-375 F 8-12 minutes
- Oven: 375 F 30 minutes
- Grill: Medium Heat 7-9 minutes (each side)
- Serve with your choice of Dipping Sauces & Celery. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note