Community Recipe from
- 6 whole(s) eggs remove all rank
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 2 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Butter a pyrex pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend all ingredients together with hand mixer. Pour mix into the buttered pan and place into the oven for 1 hour 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prisonerofhope and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes