Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 whole(s) eggs remove all rank
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 2 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Butter a pyrex pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend all ingredients together with hand mixer. Pour mix into the buttered pan and place into the oven for 1 hour 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prisonerofhope and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note