Commonly called custard, this Guyanese style flan is much easier to prepare than its Northern American counterpart,
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 whole(s) eggs remove all rank
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 2 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Butter a pyrex pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend all ingredients together with hand mixer. Pour mix into the buttered pan and place into the oven for 1 hour 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prisonerofhope and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note