Guy's Caesar Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 piece(s) egg coddled, boiled
- 1 teaspoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) anchovie paste
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) pepper
- 2 head(s) romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1. Beat the egg in a large mixing bowl. Add the Worcestershire, garlic,lemon juice, anchovy paste, and olive oil and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Core the stems off the romaine and trim the top 1/2 inch off the leaves. Fan the leaves out on a serving platter Sprinkle the Parmesan over the lettuce and drizzle the dressing on top. Serve Immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RandyHood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Guy's Caesar Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads