Guy Fieri Yucca fries
Ingredients 3 cups canola oil 1 tablespoon fine sea salt 1 teaspoon black pepper 1 teaspoon paprika 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper 2 pounds fresh yucca 1 lime zested Directions
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 3 cup(s) Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 pound(s) fresh yucca
- 1 whole(s) lime, zested
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) sea salt
- Set oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut fresh yucca, julienne style.
- Toss seasonings and canola oil in bowl along with cut yucca
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1CarolinaGal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note