Guy Fieri's Irish Nachos
Waffle Fires, Corned Beef, Kraut, and cheeses
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) Corned Beef Shreeded
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) Whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoon(s) Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 bag(s) 22 oz frozen waffle cut fries
- 1 cup(s) irish white cheddar cheese shreeded
- 1/2 cup(s) fontina cheese grated
- 3/4 cup(s) peppadew peppers seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup(s) sauerkraut squeezed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions sliced
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Shred the corned beef. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream,mustard, and horseradish. Add one teaspoon of salt and add pepper to taste.
- 3. Cook the waffle fries according to package directions.
- 4.On an oven-safe serving platter or a baking sheet, spread the fries in an even layer.Cover the fries evenly with the corned beef. Top with the cheeses and bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and just starting to brown.
- 5. Evenly sprinkle with the peppers, sauerkraut, green onions, and the remaining black pepper, Drizzle with the sour cream-musatrd sauce and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RandyHood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Guy Fieri's Irish Nachos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes