Guy Fieri's Beef Sandwich
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 pound(s) Beef Top Round
- 1 ¾ tsp. fine sea salt, divided
- • Freshly ground black pepper
- • 1 ½ tsp. onion powder
- • 1 ½ tsp. garlic powder
- • 1 tsp. dried oregano
- • 1 ½ tsp. paprika
- • ½ tsp. chili powder
- • 1 ¼ lb. beef top round
- • ¼ cup sour cream
- • ¼ cup mayonnaise
- • ½ tsp. lemon juice
- • ¼ cup hot horseradish
- • ½ tsp. minced garlic
- • 8 slices rye bread, lightly toasted
- • 1 white onion, sliced paper-thin
- 1. Combine 1 ½ tsp. sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, 1 ½ tsp. onion powder, 1 ½ tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. dried oregano, 1 ½ tsp. paprika, and ½ tsp. chili powder in a resealable 1-gallon plastic bag. Add meat and shake it around in the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 24 to 48 hours.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, horseradish, garlic, ¼ tsp. sea salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for at least four hours.
- 3. Remove meat from refrigerator 20 minutes before grilling. Pre-heat grill or large grill pan to high. Grill for 15 minutes (7½ minutes per side) for medium rare. Cover meat and let rest 10 minutes. Slice paper-thin. Divide meat among four bread slices. Top with sauce, onion slices and remaining bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CherylB61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Guy Fieri's Beef Sandwich Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches