Gurken Salat (Cucumber Salad)
Traditional German Cucumber Salad
Marinate: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 American Cucumbers - Thinly Sliced (peeled if you prefer)
- 3 tablespoon(s) White Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sugar, Granulated, White
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper - Fresh Ground
- 1 Red Onion - Small (Optional)
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh Dill - Chopped
- 1. Place the vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a serving bowl and whisk until the sugar dissolves completely.
- 2. Add the cucumber, onion (if using), and dill (if using).
- 3. Toss well.
- 4. Marinate in fridge for 30 or more minutes and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jabouty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note