gulten free * gateau au chocolat * tofu flourless chocolate cake * low calorie
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) (100g) Silken Tofu room temp
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) (100g) Chocolate
- 2 Eggs Whites chilled
- 2 Egg Yolks room temp
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) Brandy or Dark Ram
- 2 tablespoon(s) Milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 338 degrees (170 degrees C). Lightly grease 7 inch (18cm) cake pan.
- 2. Combine Chocolate and Milk into small bowl. Melt in microwave.
- 3. Beat the egg whites until foamy in a large glass or metal mixing bowl. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites will form soft mounds rather than a sharp peak.
- 4. Mix egg yolk, tofu, cocoa and brandy until smooth
- * For fine smooth, strainer to smooth
- 5. Fold the 1/3 egg whites into the (4) mixture. Gradually add egg whites to fold.
- 6. Pour the batter into the prepared 7 inch (18cm) pan to about 2/3 full. Bake at 338 degrees (170 degrees C) for 40 minutes.
- Enjoy Low Calorie Flourless Chocolate Cake! If you slice 8 pieces, 1 slice approx. 100 cal.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tesage and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note