gulten free * gateau au chocolat * tofu flourless chocolate cake * low calorie
No one believe there is a low calorie chocolate cake exist! Less than 150 calorie. Very very delicious Chocolate cake! Can't taste tofu.. I tried, Geraldeli Dark Chocolate, Mariebelle Dark Chocolate and hershey's Kiss chocolate. All taste so good!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) (100g) Silken Tofu room temp
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) (100g) Chocolate
- 2 Eggs Whites chilled
- 2 Egg Yolks room temp
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) Brandy or Dark Ram
- 2 tablespoon(s) Milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 338 degrees (170 degrees C). Lightly grease 7 inch (18cm) cake pan.
- 2. Combine Chocolate and Milk into small bowl. Melt in microwave.
- 3. Beat the egg whites until foamy in a large glass or metal mixing bowl. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites will form soft mounds rather than a sharp peak.
- 4. Mix egg yolk, tofu, cocoa and brandy until smooth
- * For fine smooth, strainer to smooth
- 5. Fold the 1/3 egg whites into the (4) mixture. Gradually add egg whites to fold.
- 6. Pour the batter into the prepared 7 inch (18cm) pan to about 2/3 full. Bake at 338 degrees (170 degrees C) for 40 minutes.
- Enjoy Low Calorie Flourless Chocolate Cake! If you slice 8 pieces, 1 slice approx. 100 cal.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tesage and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note