Gulf Snapper with Avocado-Tomatillo Sauce
- 4 (6-ounce) snapper fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Avocado-Tomatillo Sauce
- Garnishes: lime wedges, cilantro sprigs
- Citrus Quinoa
- Season fillets with salt and pepper; drizzle with olive oil. Marinate 20 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add fish; sauté 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until flesh is opaque and flakes with a fork.
- Top with Avocado-Tomatillo Sauce. Garnish, if desired. Serve with Citrus Quinoa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This