Gulf Coast Shrimp Boil
Yield: 6 servings or 12 appetizer servings
- 3 quarts water
- 2 (12-ounce) cans flat beer
- 2 medium lemons, quartered
- 3 tablespoons sliced jalapeño peppers
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) package shrimp and crab boil
- 1/2 cup salt
- 3 pounds medium shrimp
- Cocktail sauce
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large stock pot. Bring to a boil; boil 5 minutes. Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes. (Do not boil.) Drain; discard lemon, pepper, and shrimp and crab boil.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Serve shrimp hot or chilled with cocktail sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note