- 1/2 cup thinly sliced Vidalia onion
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 (4-ounce) skinless flounder fillets, cubed
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels, cooked (about 2 ears)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound jumbo lump blue crabmeat, drained and picked
- 1 medium heirloom tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- Garnish: pickled okra pods, halved
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours or until fish is opaque in center, stirring occasionally. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Combine corn and next 6 ingredients in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Stir in flounder mixture and reserved liquid. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours. Garnish, if desired.