Gujerati Green Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Green beans, topped and tailed (can keep whole)
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 diced green chili/jalapeno
- 1 tsp Jeera pwd
- Blanch beans (Drop into large pot boiling water, bring back to boil and let boil rapidly for 3-4 minutes or till tender; Drain immediately and rinse under cold running water)
- Heat oil. Add mustard, shallots, garlic, chili. When cooked add beans, salt, cumin, sugar. Saute and cover for few minutes to absorb flavors
This recipe is a personal recipe added by edallas58 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gujerati Green Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables