Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) white kidney beans (cannellini)
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 jalapeno chile seeded
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) sweet onion coarsely, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado halved and pitted
- 2 plum tomatoes
- In a food processor (with knife blade), puree beans and lime juice until smooth. Remove pureed beans to a bowl and set aside. In same processor, place jalapeno, cilantro, onion; pulse until juicy and thick.
- With spoon, scoop avocado from peel into bowl with beans; mash with fork until mixture is blended, with some chunks remaining.
- Cut each tomato crosswise in half. Squeeze halves to remove seeds and juice. Coarsely chop tomatoes. Stir tomato and onion mixture into avocado mixture until blended. If you prefer a little more zip, stir in additional lime juice to taste.
- Guacamole is best served as soon as it's made, but you can also cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour. Serve with baked homemade tortilla chips or vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FlyCooker22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Guiltless Guacamole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads