Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookie
If you like a soft chocolate chip cookie with just enough sweetness to satisfy, then this cookie is for you. This cookie is filled with mini chocolate chips, oats, whole wheat pastry flour, agave nectar and Greek yogurt, which provides nutrition for a guilt free indulgence. So, go ahead and enjoy for an afternoon snack or anytime!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup(s) whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/3 cup(s) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon(s) non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoon(s) agave nectar
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, flour, baking soda, coconut, cinnamon and chips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, agave nectar, applesauce, and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and pour in the wet mixture. Fold in just until mixed, do not over mix.
- Take a small 1-inch ice cream scoop or a teaspoon and drop the balls on a cookie sheet about 1-inch apart. Flatten the balls with the back of a fork. Bake for 10 minutes or till the tops are lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1 minute and transfer to cooling rack. Makes 20 cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CathyTedder and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note