- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 (14-ounce) package guava paste, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Dash of ground white pepper
How to Make It
Combine 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro and next 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat 15 minutes or until guava paste melts, stirring often. Strain through a metal sieve. Stir in lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Let cool.
Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro.