Prepare this sauce up to 1 day ahead. Cover tightly with plastic wrap, and store in the refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes before serving.
This recipe goes with Grilled Flank Steak With Guacamole Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 2 small ripe avocados, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 small jalapeÃ±o pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- Garnish: chopped green onions
- 1. Process first 9 ingredients in a blender or food processor 30 seconds or until smooth. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note