Guacamole Chicken Wraps
Lettuce leaves line the tortillas, keeping the wraps fresh. You can save time by using meat from a rotisserie chicken.
Yield: 4 adult servings (serving size: 1 wrap)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 249
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 11.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 26.8g
- Carbohydrate: 11.6g
- Fiber: 5.1g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 466mg
- Calcium: 80mg
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe peeled avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded plum tomato
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless cooked chicken breast
- 1. Place first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; mash with a fork until smooth. Stir in tomato.
- 2. Place 1 lettuce leaf on each tortilla; spread about 1/4 cup avocado mixture on each leaf. Top each serving with 1/2 cup chicken. Roll up. Wrap in foil or parchment paper; chill.
- for your toddler: Wrap it tightly so it will be easier for a toddler to eat. Refrigerate it until serving time, or pack it in an insulated bag. Serve it with natural applesauce and milk.
- Rotisserie Chicken Rotisserie chicken is great to keep on hand for a quick meal. When buying rotisserie chicken at the grocery store, pick it up at the end of your shopping trip so it stays hot until you get it home. Serve or refrigerate it within two hours or sooner in hot weather. It'll keep in the refrigerator for three to four days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches