2006 Cook-Off Finalist.
This recipe goes with Tex-Mex Fiesta Steak
Yield: Makes about 1/2 cup
More From Southern Living
- 1 small avocado
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1. Peel and coarsely chop avocado, discarding pit.
- 2. Process avocado, green onions, and remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Place mixture in a bowl; cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments