I never measure anything for this recipe, I just kind of eyeball it and adjust to taste. I like using the molcajete so I don't bite into a big chunk of raw onion or jalapeno.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Haas Avocados seeded and peeled
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/2 jalapeno peppers seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) red onions diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- salt to taste
- 3 Haas Avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- Combine Jalapeno, cilantro, red onion, garlic and salt in a molcajete or small bowl, and smash with a pestle or fork to a coarse paste. Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits and scoop the flesh into the mixture, then mash to combine. Stir in tomatoes and lime juice and adjust seasonings to taste
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Guacamole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads