- 3 avocados peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) diced onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 pinch(s) ground cayenne pepper optional
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdwoodfin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Guacamole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers