Community Recipe from
- 4 avocado seeded and peeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) onion finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 3 drop(s) hot pepper
- tortilla chips
- Using a fork, coarsely mash avocado with lemon juice and garlic.
- Stir in remaining ingredients t blend.
- Garnish as desired and serve iwth tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Guacamole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes