Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) avocados
- 1 whole(s) serrano chile stemmed and minced
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) white onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) seeded tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 bag(s) tortilla chips
- 1. In a medium bowl, mash the avocado flesh with a fork until somewhat chunky. One at a time, gently stir in the chile, garlic, onion, tomato, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Cover with plastic wrap touching the surface and let sit for two hours.
- 2. Season with salt to taste. Transfer the mix to a serving bowel, garnish with a sprinkle of cilantro, and serve with chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JessShook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note