More From Southern Living
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (optional)
- 1 (12-oz.) bag TOSTITOS Bite Size Gold Tortilla Chips
- 1. Scoop avocado pulp into a bowl; mash with a fork or potato masher, leaving some chunks. Stir in lemon juice until blended.
- 2. Stir in minced garlic; next 3 ingredients; and, if desired, chopped tomato. Serve with tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers