Gruyere, White Wine and Mustard Fondue with Grilled Sausages and Veggies
Community Recipe from
- 10 cup(s) lightly packed Gruyere cheese(about 13 ozs) grated
- 5 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 c cup(s) dry white wine
- 4 garlic cloves pressed
- 1/2 cup(s) roquefort cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 2 pound(s) red potatoes steamed and quartered
- 1 1/2 pound(s) sausage sliced and grilled
- Fresh Breads cubed
- Combine Gruyere cheese and flour in a large bowl. Set aside. Simmer wine and garlic in heavy saucepan or fondue pot for 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add Gruyere cheese to mixture 1 handful at a time stirring constantly until cheese melts before adding another handful. Whisk in Roquefort cheese(mixture will look grainy). Whisk in mustard. Boil until smooth and thick, stirring constantly about 2 minutes. Place pot over sterno to keep warm. Serve with potatoes, sausages and bread cubes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stacykbean and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes