Gruyere, White Wine and Mustard Fondue with Grilled Sausages and Veggies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 cup(s) lightly packed Gruyere cheese(about 13 ozs) grated
- 5 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 c cup(s) dry white wine
- 4 garlic cloves pressed
- 1/2 cup(s) roquefort cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 2 pound(s) red potatoes steamed and quartered
- 1 1/2 pound(s) sausage sliced and grilled
- Fresh Breads cubed
- Combine Gruyere cheese and flour in a large bowl. Set aside. Simmer wine and garlic in heavy saucepan or fondue pot for 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add Gruyere cheese to mixture 1 handful at a time stirring constantly until cheese melts before adding another handful. Whisk in Roquefort cheese(mixture will look grainy). Whisk in mustard. Boil until smooth and thick, stirring constantly about 2 minutes. Place pot over sterno to keep warm. Serve with potatoes, sausages and bread cubes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stacykbean and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note