Gruyère Scalloped Potatoes
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Gruyère cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Layer potatoes in a 13- x 9-inch or 3-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Stir together cream and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir Italian seasoning into cream mixture. Pour cream mixture over potatoes.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes, stirring gently every 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Let stand on a wire rack 10 minutes before serving.
- Note: We tested with McCormick Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles