I made this for Christmas Eve. Really good and very easy. I added the topping into the dip, didn't make sense to have them on top except for presentation. Definitely a repeater!
Serve this dip with assorted vegetable dippers. It's also tasty as a condiment spread on turkey burgers.
Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 2 tablespoons)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 102
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 4.9g
- Carbohydrate: 1.7g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 198mg
- Calcium: 124mg
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Cooking spray
- 4 ounces shredded Gruyère cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion to pan; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
- 2. Place onion in a 2 1/2-quart electric slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Add cheese and next 5 ingredients (through cream cheese). Stir until blended. Cover and cook on LOW for 1 1/2 hours or until cheese melts, stirring after 45 minutes. Top with green onions and bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note