Excellent and easy to make. I used leftover bacon from breakfast and served with plain crackers. Was a hit at a Holiday party!
Serve this dip with assorted vegetable dippers. It's also tasty as a condiment spread on turkey burgers.
Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 2 tablespoons)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 102
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 4.9g
- Carbohydrate: 1.7g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 198mg
- Calcium: 124mg
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Cooking spray
- 4 ounces shredded Gruyère cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion to pan; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
- 2. Place onion in a 2 1/2-quart electric slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Add cheese and next 5 ingredients (through cream cheese). Stir until blended. Cover and cook on LOW for 1 1/2 hours or until cheese melts, stirring after 45 minutes. Top with green onions and bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers