- 4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets (about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled mango
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeño pepper (about 1 large)
- Cooking spray
- 12 (5 1/2-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups angel hair slaw
- calories 228
- fat 2.4 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- protein 24.7 g
- carbohydrate 29.1 g
- cholesterol 42 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 270 mg
- caloriesfromfat 9 %
- fiber 3.5 g
- calcium 66 mg
How to Make It
Place fish in a shallow baking dish; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons lime juice and 2 minced garlic cloves. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Set aside.
Combine diced mango, next 4 ingredients, remaining 1/4 cup lime juice, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each of cumin, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl; toss well, and set aside.
Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Flake fish into bite-sized pieces with fork.
Warm tortillas according to package directions.
Top each tortilla with about 1/4 cup fish, 2 tablespoons mango salsa, and 2 tablespoons slaw.