Loved this recipe. My family did too!
Grouper Fillets with Fire-Roasted Peppers
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 248
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 389mg
- Calcium: 69mg
- 1 large yellow bell pepper (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 large red bell pepper (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets (1-inch thick) or any other firm, white fish
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place bell pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 12 minutes or until peppers are blackened. Place bell peppers in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 10 minutes; peel and cut into 1/2-inch strips. Combine bell peppers, basil, cilantro, 3 teaspoons oil, vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add fish; cook 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with roasted peppers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes