Community Recipe from
- For grinding
- 2 cup(s) ground nuts
- 8 whole(s) green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) tamarind paste
- 6 clove(s) garlic
- For tempering
- 1 whole(s) red chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard
- 1 sprig(s) curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) urid dal
- Dry fry groundnuts, remove husk & keep aside.
- Dry fry green chilli (prick them with needle before frying)
- Grind the ingredients (except the tempering ones) to a fine paste
- Add chopped onions and run mixer for a second and remove.
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds, red chilli pieces, urad dal & curry leaves
- Fry till the seeds splutter, pour the tempering over the chutney mix well
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vinodgnp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Groundnut Chutney Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads