Ground Turkey Tacos with Black Bean Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) ground turkey
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- taco tortillas
- 1 onion diced
- 1 can(s) black beans (16 oz) drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) corn drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes with peppers/chiles
- other favorite taco toppings
- Cook the turkey meat in a skillet. Add about 1/4 of the taco seasoning packet and some of the diced onion while cooking. Drain any extra grease.
- Drain and rinse the beans, corn and tomatoes. Cook them and the rest of the onion on low in a sauce pan w/ a bit of the taco seasoning. OR, if it's hot outside, instead of cooking them, combine them in a bowl, add a little olive oil salad dressing and chill the the refrigerator while you're getting the tacos ready.
- Wrap a few tortillas in foil and warm in the oven on 200.
- Cut up any other side veggies into spears and use the turkey meat skillet (when finished) to stir fry them on high for a few minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryfcarp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note