Ground Turkey Tacos with Black Bean Salsa
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) ground turkey
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- taco tortillas
- 1 onion diced
- 1 can(s) black beans (16 oz) drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) corn drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes with peppers/chiles
- other favorite taco toppings
- Cook the turkey meat in a skillet. Add about 1/4 of the taco seasoning packet and some of the diced onion while cooking. Drain any extra grease.
- Drain and rinse the beans, corn and tomatoes. Cook them and the rest of the onion on low in a sauce pan w/ a bit of the taco seasoning. OR, if it's hot outside, instead of cooking them, combine them in a bowl, add a little olive oil salad dressing and chill the the refrigerator while you're getting the tacos ready.
- Wrap a few tortillas in foil and warm in the oven on 200.
- Cut up any other side veggies into spears and use the turkey meat skillet (when finished) to stir fry them on high for a few minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryfcarp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes