Ground Sirloin Sliders
Yield: Makes 6 servings (serving size: 2 sliders)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 283
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 18g
- Carbohydrate: 38g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 697mg
- Calcium: 134mg
- 12 miniature buns or dinner rolls
- 3/4 pound lean ground sirloin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 ounces extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 24 small dill pickle slices
- 1. Remove some of the fluffy center from the buns so that they will sit well on top of burgers; set aside.
- 2. Combine sirloin with Worcestershire and pepper, and form into 12 (2-inch) flat patties.
- 3. Preheat a lightly oiled grill pan over moderate heat until hot but not smoking. Cook burgers over moderate heat, turning, and evenly top with cheese, about 2 minutes per side for medium or until cheese is melted. (Use a meat thermometer to check that burgers have reached 160°.) Transfer the burgers to a plate, and grill the buns, cut sides down, 1-2 minutes or until toasted.
- 4. Sandwich burgers between buns with about 2 pickles per slider.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches